Type of game:Strategy
PC Release Date: February 20, 2001
Developer/Publishers: Paradox Development Studio / Paradox Interactive
Europa Universalis 1 (118 MB) is an Strategy video game. Developed and published by Paradox Development Studio / Paradox Interactive. It was released on February 20, 2001 for Windows. Europa Universalis is a historical strategy game that simulates all aspects of world history from 1492 to 1792. Each player takes on the role of one of the major nations of the era, controlling diplomacy, economy, warfare, exploration, and colonization. The game takes place on a map divided into approximately 1,500 provinces, and proceeds in a pausable real time format.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Processor: 1.8 GHz
- RAM: 1 GB
- Hard Disk: 200 MB available space
- Graphics Card: 128 MB
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “Europa Universalis” folder, double click on “setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you install the game.
- Open folder, double click on “Game” icon to play the game. Done!
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!
Click Here to Download This Game
Game Size: 118 MB
Password: www.apunkagames.net or apunkagames